View job on Handshake
The Business Analytics Engineer works hand-in-hand with Executive Management to solve business problems using insight gleaned from data.
- Manage the Integrated Business Model and publish the Forward Pricing Rates Proposal (FPRP)
- Identify financial strategies that lead to EBITDA growth goals
- Develop and implement creative solutions to complex organizational challenges
- Provide project priority guidance within enterprise capacity
- Create interactive data visualizations for engagement across the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong preference for Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree
- At least 1 year of work experience in a data-driven professional setting
- Data analysis experience in Python, SQL, and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with analytical methodologies and the desire to solve new technical challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who can work well within a team or independently with minimal oversight
- U.S. Citizenship status required.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance, if needed. Candidates selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances, please visit: S. Department of State.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.