View job on Handshake
LSC is looking for high caliber candidates to recruit as a Business Analysts to assist in our ongoing expansion. BAs will be members of projects teams and are expected to run analytical and insight development activities around a set of internal assignments. A fast track career at LSC demands strong leadership, initiative, international mindset, and expertise. We will offer you the opportunity to work for Global Pharma Leaders and with an internal international team of exceptional people and a full exposure to a variety of engagement-based responsibilities. In addition, you will be part of a learning and development program aimed at increasing your market knowledge and accelerating your career opportunities.
· High GPA or full marks (starting from 3.7 GPA)
· An advanced degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering;
· Fluency in English and, preferably, in one of the other major EU languages among French, German and Spanish;
· Competent user of Microsoft Office, mainly PPT and Excel;
· Highly analytical;
· Ability to structure insightful thinking;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to work in a team;
· Initiative and results orientation;
· Shows drive throughout education/early career;
· Strong motivation for Management Consulting;
· Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic international environment with accelerated career opportunities.
Variable compensation depending on the experience and level of the candidate, meals, reimbursement of job-related expenses.
Additional information regarding our company and recruiting process can be found here: