Here, at IQVIA, we are building our internship program around smart, talented students that are excited about shaping the future of human health. As an IQVIA intern, you are able to create your own experience through insightful interaction with many different business units across the organization that will allow you to help us develop outside the box solutions to help solve some of the most important problems facing the healthcare industry. Every intern experience at IQVIA is unique and with our dedicated Early Talent Team here to take care of you, each intern will experience an inclusive intern community, fireside chats with executives, lunch & learns with various business units, access to our Employee Resource Groups, mentorship, skill shares, end of season presentations and much more!
Join the IQVIA Intern Program today!
• Evaluates data by searching for trends and understanding the financial terms of the contracts.
• Analyze contracts and other documents, perform quality assurance checks on data, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing with a customer.
• Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
• Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued.
• Track job completion and manage deadlines.
• Provides support to team members.
• Assists with training projects.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Business Administration (with data concentration), Information Systems, or Information Management
• Rising Junior or Senior in Bachelor’s program (graduation target of 2023-2024)
• Effective problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to function in a corporate environment
• Strong teamwork / collaboration skills
• Strong organizational skills, bringing structure to an unstructured workstream
• Prior job experience closely aligned to the functions outlined above