We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
The Analytics team is focused on using data to generate insights and power fact-based decision making across the business. In this role, we are counting on you to ensure that we have a deep understanding of our customers and how we can build a product and experience that customers will enjoy for years to come.
What you’ll do as a Business Data Analyst Intern:
- Focus on transforming huge volumes of data into actionable business insights to fuel the growth of DraftKings.
- Distill complex concepts down to simple frameworks.
- Design and run experiments to further our learning agenda.
- Optimize acquisition spend and marketing strategies to drive growth.
- Identify ways to improve customer game-play through on-site changes.
- Measure how new features, or site changes, drive shifts in customer behavior.
- Develop and systematize standard reporting for key business results.
What you’ll bring:
- Currently attending a 4-year University or College to earn a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or a related field.
- Experience with SQL, SAS, Matlab, R, or other programming language.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing required, with model building experience being a strong plus.
- Demonstrated history of autonomously developing new insights from data.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results driven environment.