View job on Handshake
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team members.
Responsible for working with our IT team to explore our current and potential future data sets needed to meet department and business needs/outcomes.
· Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
· Work with multiple data sources to create an integrated solution to support analytical needs.
· Develop ETL processes to import data into our business intelligence architecture.
· Create real-time data analysis projects as needed.
· Prepare projects overview and present findings to executive leadership.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
· Pursuit of a Data Science or Computer Science undergraduate/graduate degree.
· Targeted graduation of June 2023 or earlier.
· Proficient in SQL, R, Python, or other Data Analysis languages
· Experience using ETL tools (Ex: Boomi, Power BI Dataflows)
· Proficiency in data governance and analysis
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.