This is a fully remote position for Summer 2022
Business Analyst Intern:
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Business Analyst Intern will be responsible for…
Primary responsibilities include supporting:
- Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs. Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
- Develops project plans and identifies and coordinates resources, involving those outside the unit.
- Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
- Acts as a resource to users of the software to address questions/issues.
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
•Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Administration, Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Administration
•This internship is from June to August and is 40 hours per week/or 20 hours per week depending on school schedule in a virtual setting
•Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
•Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.