Kalypso, A Rockwell Automation Company, is a professional services firm dedicated to helping clients discover, create, make, and sell better products with digital. We believe that innovation across the value chain is the single most important factor for long-term growth and success.
We are passionate about our work and committed to helping clients become more innovative, competitive, and productive. The Kalypso team consists of diverse industry and technical experts with proven experience delivering results. Our people are recognized business, industry, and technical thought leaders with a passion for innovation.
As a provider of professional services, our people are the key to success. We are looking for the absolute best to join our world-class team. We want balanced individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to provide the sustainable results our clients expect. At the same time, we are looking for real, multi-dimensional people – Characters with Character – who complement their expertise and intelligence with personality and integrity.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t meet every single point on the job description below, please still apply. We’d rather have a chat and see if you could be a great fit than never meet at all. Consulting is an apprenticeship business and many of the skills you need to master are acquired on the job.
Kalypso is seeking exceptional candidates who are looking for an exciting career as a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst you will help our clients solve challenging issues. This work is fast-paced atmosphere coupled with a rotational program that typically involves at least four unique consulting project experiences during your first two years, provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities. demanding, and provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities. The learning curve can be quite steep at times, but the Business Analyst position will help you develop a broad set of skills and enable you to explore areas that are of interest to you.
- Consult with Fortune 1000 clients on key business imperatives related to innovation, strategy, and product development
- Design and implement disruptive digital technologies like Internet of Things, Machine Learning, and Augmented Reality to help our clients drive business model innovation, enable new customer experience and build new internal capabilities
- Optimize client’s new product development processes and deploy supportive enterprise technologies like Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions
- Gain a breadth of industry experience across Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and High Tech
- Demonstrated abilities in leadership and teambuilding
- Be the communication bridge between the business and technical team
- Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and managers
- Undergraduate Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong academic performance: Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA strongly preferred
- Experience gathering business requirements
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% in United States, some international travel too
- Job is based in the continental United States and no specific location is required