The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base. As a Business Analyst, you play an important role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client’s issues/objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate and lead teams in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.
Business Analysts have the opportunity to deliver immediate value to clients by working with a project-based team of consultants. Analysts will help access the client’s business and technology challenges and deliver innovative solutions. Business Analysts are responsible for facilitating the requirements analysis process, developing strong working relationships with business partners, and building domain expertise.
- Develop relevant industry and technology knowledge
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant
- Provide Product Management capabilities for transformation projects
- Facilitate working sessions with clients
- Work collaboratively within teams/pods utilizing company accelerators and methodologies to present and implement strategic and technology solutions
- Research industry initiatives, identify and respond to client opportunities and develop client deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership
- A strong interest in technology and digital modernization
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Willingness to travel
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project
Due to the nature of this position Cognizant cannot provide sponsorship for U.S. work authorization (including participation in a CPT/OPT program) for this role.
New hires will be deployed to Cognizant office(s) in Atlanta-GA, Dallas-TX, or Phoenix-AZ where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the aforementioned major geographic areas. While we will attempt to honor candidate location preferences, business need and position availability will determine final location assignment.
Business Analysts will largely start in 2 cohorts; June or August 2022. While we will attempt to honor candidate summer start date preferences, business need and position availability will determine final start date assignment of June or August. Exact summer start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.
Business Unit Description
Cognizant Consulting (CC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise.? We are 5,500 experienced consultants strong and growing. As Technology becomes a more significant part of our clients’ products and services, there is even more demand for us to provide counsel, challenge our clients’ strategies in a respectful way, bring thought leadership, advance our clients’ growth agenda and make them more competitive. Cognizant is known for transforming IT but in addition to IT, our Industry consultants are taking a fresh look at our clients’ business model, their products and services every day.
Our consulting team connects our clients’ aspiration to the art of the possible and the broader Cognizant team delivers the future state. Our consulting team serves as the bridge between technology and business outcomes. As part of the team, you will be driving continuous innovation and benefits realization from strategy development through execution.
We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including:
- Strategy and Art of the Possible
- Value Propositions
- Alternatives Analysis & Roadmap Development
- Product Strategy
- Process Re-Engineering & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection
- Domain Solutions
- Benefits Realization
We serve the following industry domains:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Communications, Media & Technology
- Life Sciences
- Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities
Why Choose Us
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates. You will be supported by high-caliber experts and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our associate’s diverse backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for our clients.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.