Mason welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Mason, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Transdigm, offers world-class control devices and subsystems — such as control grips, throttles, HaWC controllers, and communications interfaces — for today’s advanced cockpits, military vehicles, and other specialized applications. Our solutions fall into two broad categories: control products and components.
Mason provides quotes to customers through a detailed and individualized quoting process. This team based approach to each quote ensures we have the proper dialogue around every opportunity to appropriately provide the value to our customers. We are in need of a curious, data driven, analytical person to partner with Business Unit Managers, Sales, Operations & Supply Chain
- Manage the quoting process for all legacy products we manufacture
- Derive market based pricing for specific product families we could, potentially, leverage as a price list
- Analyze our sales and margins by market, customer, and product family]
- Monitor the creation of commerciality packages with our engineering community for DLA quoting;
- Partner with Operations & Supply Chain to ensure we can deliver legacy products (checking obsolescence, for example)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Operations/Business Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Aerospace & Defense industry
- Employees in this position must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer; stamina to sit and to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions;
- May require minimal walking, climbing, stooping, crouching, and/or bending;
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen,
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a US person as: any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship; or. any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (“Green Card” holder); or. any individual who is granted status as a “protected person” under 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(3).
Mason prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.