View job on Handshake
About Company: –
The mission of Ezjobs is to provide world-class technology solutions to our clients. Ezjobs provides exceptional, experienced individuals to our clients at a great value. What differentiates Ezjobs from our competitors is our focus on developing strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
Benefits Of Joining Ezjobs: –
- We have an upcoming project & we are in the hiring process, 0-5 Years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Free Training is Provided On Business Analysts based on the current projects.
- We accept all work authorization categories. (OPT, EAD’S, GC, Citizen)
- Very Competitive Salary structure and Dedicated legal team to process your H1B Sponsorship. Aggressive marketing team — We will get you the JOB at the earliest possible.
- Vforce is E- Verified Organization.
- Facilitated Agile Scrum sessions such as the Daily Standup meetings, Grooming Session, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Supported team to eliminate obstacles, while keeping the team focused to accomplish successful Sprints; Assisted Product Owner with creating artifacts such as Product Backlog, Spring Backlog, and Sprint Burndown.
- Evaluated data gathered from multiple sources, reconciled differences, and ensured consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results in measurements were employed.
- Performed as a primary liaison with business partners and team leads (Developers, and QA Testers).
- Acted as the “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) and provided business knowledge as needed.
- Provided Capital Markets Operations subject matter expertise in Fixed Income and Equities products.
- Conducted Gap Analysis to compare ‘as-is’ with the ’to-be’ business processes, perform analysis and offer solution recommendations.
- Analyzed bugs, and defects using JIRA, and interacted with team members in fixing errors.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the client.
The Highest Level of qualification required is a bachelor’s degree. (Bachelor’s Degree must be completed ) and Must have US Work Authorization.
What You Bring: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, a STEM Graduate Degree within Information Technology; Majors include Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, Management Information Systems (MIS) Data Science, Data Engineering or related.
- Technology focused on foundational software development skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Readiness to accomplish tasks in a challenging environment, self-motivated learner, strives for excellence, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran status.