At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
We are looking for a Business Affairs Associate who will provide support and assistance to ensure the smooth operations within the Business Affairs team. The Business Affairs (BA) team helps create scalable structures, supporting overall creative vision and development for multiple stakeholders by balancing strong judgment and business sense. The Business Affairs Associate will report directly into the Business Affairs Manager, developing skills and experience to grow a career in business affairs. To succeed in this role, the candidate must be detail-oriented, proactive, solutions-oriented and eager to learn. The candidate is also excited about being part of a team that creates premium content, speaking to the Epic philosophy of originality, aspiration and inspiration.
- Provide administrative support for the Business Affairs team members, managing phones and calendars, and arranging travel
- Manage office set up and organization for the department, including establishing filing and tracking systems. Maintain data input within these systems.
- Collaborate closely with the legal team on drafting, negotiating, and executing on BA deals negotiated by our team
- Develop a career as a business affairs professional by shadowing the Business Affairs Manager and taking ownership over an increasingly high level of deal negotiations
- Proactive, self- motivated and has a strong ‘can do’ approach
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests
- Resourceful and creative in finding solutions
- Adaptable and can work calmly under pressure
- Brings energy, integrity and authenticity to this role
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while displaying a positive attitude and using critical thinking skills
- Prior experience working in the media industry or related
- Bachelor’s degree
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.