The Brand Deployment Analyst is responsible for managing the transfer of finished goods between manufacturing sites, distribution centers, and 3rd party facilities. This includes managing systematic deployment orders to support downstream demand, at the lowest possible cost, while delivering the highest customer service possible. The Brand Deployment Analyst will partner with production scheduling to ensure inventory is properly managed during constraints, and inventory targets are adhered to.
- Manage all finished goods deployment activity for assigned brand(s).
- Partner with production planning to ensure inventory is deployed according to plan.
- Recommend production schedule changes to planners to avoid downstream shortages.
- Proactively communicate with customer service teams to request order changes as needed, based on product availability.
- Manage daily approvals and maintenance of deployment orders to meet customer service and cost objectives.
- Monitor inventory levels at downstream DC’s, adhering to inventory days on-hand targets.
- Maximize cost savings through deployment best practices and continuous improvement work (i.e. truck cube fill, optimized ship mode, regional source plans).
- Drive master data integrity across assigned brand(s) to maximize system capabilities.
- Monitor slow-moving or stranded inventory to avoid product obsolescence.
- Support deployment activity for product launches, roll-overs, and promotional activities.
- Actively participate in the event planning process to protect customer service.
Key customers/stakeholders include: Production schedulers/planners, Transportation analysts, Distribution analysts, Customer service, and Brand teams.
Key metrics include: On-Time In-Full % (OTIF), Deployment Optimization %, Conformance to Source Plan % (CTSP), Cube Utilization, Lead Time Compliance %, Intermodal Utilization Compliance %
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with SAP-APO (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data sets and trends
- Experience managing customer expectations and service
- Exposure to inventory management best practices and cost-savings initiatives
- Experience with SAP master data and its effect on planning is preferred
- Working knowledge of mill and DC operations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.