At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
In more than 65 countries, you’ll find our people working on advances like remarkable aircraft comprised mostly of composite materials. Versatile and powerful jet fighters and rotorcraft that explore new uses of technology. Aircraft powered by hydrogen and biofuels. And even blended wing body and hybrid-electric aircraft.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
The Boeing Business Internship Program (BBIP) – Business Operations offers internship opportunities in several areas under Business Operations that include: Business Operations Analyst, Staff Analyst, Integrated Planning & Scheduling, Project Management, Manufacturing Operations Analyst and Methods Process Analyst among others. These opportunities span across all of our Business Units: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space and Security; Boeing Global Services; Boeing Capital Corporation; and Corporate. At Boeing, these roles are essential to running a business that connects and protects people around the world.
Visit our program website to learn more about the opportunities available:
Other Job-Related Information:
APPLICATION GUIDANCE: Clearly state your cumulative GPA, degree type with major and graduation date (month & year) on your resume. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as hiring is conducted on a rolling basis.
BENEFITS: Boeing offers a competitive internship compensation package and early consideration to interns for full-time opportunities. Intern benefits include intern travel assistance for those who qualify.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2022
- Note: The majority of opportunities are for students currently pursuing their Undergraduate degree.
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
- Passion for the aerospace industry
- Academic excellence (GPA of 3.0 or higher) and community involvement
- Previous business or related internship or work experience
Some positions may require the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Most positions need to meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Persons” include US citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award