View job on Handshake
APPLY ON USAJOBS BY 4/6!
THIS JOB IS OPEN TO
- Recent graduates: Individuals who have graduated from an accredited educational institute or certificate program within the last 2 years or 6 years for Veterans.
Clarification from the agency
Recent graduates who have completed a qualifying associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution within the previous two years; veterans unable to apply within two years of receiving their degree, due to military service obligation, have as much as six years after degree completion to apply; or students expecting to obtain a degree or certificate up to 9 months from the closing date may apply.
- Assists in the application of digital media techniques that capture required audio-visual products under a variety of conditions to best communicate the intended outcomes.
- Assists in production aspects of producing broadcast quality video; provides audio-visual assistance for routine recordings, live and special events and assists in video editing as needed for pre and post-production work
- Assists in the development of concepts and scripts, assists in multiple facets of production for videos to communicate the desired message to an audience.
- Assists in the operation of equipment used for the recording, production, reproduction, processing, broadcasting, distribution, storage, or exhibition of audiovisual products.
- Assists in the editing of a variety of audiovisual media for productions of limited scope and complexity using established procedures and standard equipment.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to participate in this Recent Graduate Program:
A. Completed all requirements for an associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational, or technical degree or qualifying certificate with at least 3.0 overall GPA from an accredited educational institution within the 2 years preceding the closing date of this announcement. OR
B. Released or discharged from active duty within the previous two years by 04/06/2022, where as a veteran who, due to a military service obligation, was precluded from applying to the Recent Graduate Program during any portion of the 2-year eligibility period following completion of degree or certificate requirements with at least 3.0 overall GPA, are entitled to a full 2-year period of eligibility upon release or discharge from active duty. In no event, however, may the eligibility period extend beyond 6 years from the date on which the preference eligible veteran completed the requirements of the degree or certificate. OR-
C. Individuals that are scheduled to complete a qualifying Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate, professional, vocational or technical degree or certificate program within 9 months from the closing date of this announcement. The degree/certificate must be conferred by 01-05-2023 with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
APPLY ON USAJOBS BY 4/6!
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate.