View job on Handshake
Assist in the daily administration and operation of the warehouse. Under supervision, oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and reported in accordance with established procedures. Direct and supervise warehouse staff.
- Assist in the administration and oversight of the daily operation of the warehouse including receiving, picking, and inventory control.
- Work with Leads to ensure information reported into Pro-Track is accurate and consistent with procedures and policies as developed by production and engineering.
- For Receiving: oversees receipt of over 500 lines per day across multiple warehouse locations and multiple shifts. Ensure all receiving personal follow standard Medline operating procedures and policies.
- For Picking: oversees picking from warehouse of about 25,000 SKUs. Ensure all receiving personal follow standard Medline operating procedures and policies.
- For Inventory Control: Ensures all receiving personal follow standard Medline operating procedures and policies.
- Assist the supervisor in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members.
- Under direction, lead day-to-day activities of employees. Assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex issues.
- Maintain and enforce 6S. Enforce and train employees on company policy, procedures, modifying and continuous improvement of warehouse standard operating procedures and policies.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years warehouse experience.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Ability to operate a forklift, reach truck and walkie.
- Lift up to 70 lbs; stand for prolonged periods of time and climb stairs as needed.