Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) Oklahoma City teams are seeking several talented, engaged Level 2 Systems Engineering Support Analyst to join our one of our Bombers, Mobility & Surveillance, or Engineering Capability teams. The candidate will be a member of dynamic and diverse Systems Engineering Boeing team in Oklahoma City.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Researches, analyzes, and compiles technical and non-technical data of company products, system-level concepts and System Engineering Capability initiatives
- Interfaces with other members of the project or program teams, customers, and suppliers. Works under general supervision
- Assist with the communication and implementation of System Engineering Capability initiatives
- Applies systems engineering processes, methodologies and tools to the design of basic system of systems, systems and new product development.
- Assists in the integration of technical, cost, value, risks and specialty engineering considerations into definition of the product.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years’ experience with Systems Engineering principles
- 2+ years’ experience performing data analysis
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active security clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- 6 Sigma green belt or higher
- Experience with EVM
- Experience with RIO management
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical, non-engineer, education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 year’s related work experience, etc.).
Other Important Information
Shift Type: Full-Time, First Shift
Ability to Work Remotely: Employees are expected to work in office primarily full-time. On a case-by-case basis, employees may be able to work remotely part-time. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedule: Oklahoma City has a 9/80 work schedule. Every other Friday is an off day.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Clearance Level: An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required
Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Employee Referral: Employee Referral Eligible
Signing Bonus: Potential Signing Bonus Available
Position Level: Associate, Level 2
Shift: This is a first shift position: