Your role in helping us shape the future:
At U.S. News & World Report we are looking for an SEO with the drive and dedication to take their level of experience and knowledge to the next level. The ideal candidate is passionate about search engine optimization, has industry experience and understands how to apply SEO best practices for improved organic performance and growth. The Associate SEO Analyst position will be part of the SEO Platform Team and will report to the SEO Manager. This is an entry level position and will require the Associate SEO Analyst to perform various tasks, from helping to drive organic content strategy to performing technical audits. If you are hungry to learn more about SEO, feel comfortable working with different teams, across multiple verticals and are looking for a new opportunity to strengthen your skill set, then we look forward to your application!
Are you up to the challenge?
- An enthusiastic consumer of SEO news and market trends
- A strong analytical background with strong attention to detail
- Professional, self-driven and well-organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You should definitely have:
- 1- 2-years of SEO experience / Digital Marketing Fulfillment
- An understanding of on page optimization SEO best practices
- Proficiency in Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Experience conducting keyword research, competitive analysis and in performing on-page optimization
- An understanding of Google Algorithm Updates, how to identify these updates and the ability to offer solutions to these when they negatively impact the website
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with Industry specific tools such as SEMRush, Deepcrawl and Google Trends
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Schema structured data markup
- Familiarity with mobile/desktop functionality and Core Web Vitals
- Experience in Google Data Studio
What it’s like to work with us:
Talent is our best asset!
We invest in people with passion and potential who understand U.S. News’ dedication to our consumers.
- Entrepreneurial, mission-driven culture with core values of quality and integrity
- Focus on fostering personal and professional growth
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation time, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Collaborative Work Environment ~ Fun, diverse, inclusive and ambitious co-workers
Other Job Info:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, the Company will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.