Are you looking for an opportunity to be at the forefront of developing and implementing research projects? If so, we invite you to read more!
- This position is durational with an end date of 2/29/2024 with a possibility of an extension
In this role, we would entrust you to manage data integration activities for the ‘Preschool through 20 Workforce Information Network’ (P20 WIN), the state longitudinal data system. P20 WIN informs sound policies and practices through the secure sharing of longitudinal data across the participating agencies to ensure that individuals successfully navigate supportive services and educational pathways into the workforce. Additionally, you would:
- Work on projects related to the transmission, storage, matching, analysis, and dissemination of data, particularly for P20 WIN
- Be based at DOL, and will work collaboratively with other P20 WIN agencies
- Have a lead role in furthering the P20 WIN research agenda and may work on additional related projects
- Learn the primary data sources and systems at agencies and will be trained on the privacy, security, and confidentiality considerations for state administrative data
- Receive, match, analyze and report data and results from P20 WIN agencies
We hope you take this opportunity to join our team and make an impact by serving your state!
Only applicants who apply through the State of CT Online Employment Center will be considered for this opportunity.