EAM Investors, LLC is an investment management firm headquartered in Solana Beach, California. The firm employs a systematic approach to investing which has been applied consistently across all strategies since the inception of the firm in 2007.
EAM has a team-driven approach across all its investment strategies and utilizes a globally integrated portfolio management and research analyst team. All members of the portfolio management and analyst team function as generalists and all participate in the research of investment ideas. EAM believes this team-driven approach of an integrated investment team helps to position the portfolios in the best ideas across equity markets regardless of country or economic sector.
EAM is seeking an Associate Research Analyst to be part of our experienced investment team. The role will support the informational and analytical needs of the investment team by assisting with conducting research, analyzing candidates for investment, and monitoring current portfolio holdings. Additionally, the role will assist with ad hoc projects including conducting portfolio and market analysis as needed.
Job Title: Associate, Research Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Solana Beach, CA,
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, business economics, or other related fields. MBA or Masters in related field preferred.
· 1-5 years of experience in the investment industry either through internships or full-time work preferred
· Solid conceptual understanding of economics and the capacity and interest to develop strong financial analysis skills
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
· Team-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and the initiative to accept increasing responsibility
· Foreign language skills a plus