It’s your story. Take it anywhere with SES’s Associate Program.
We are leaders in global content connectivity solutions. Leveraging an extensive and intelligent network of satellites and terrestrial infrastructure, we design, deliver and manage comprehensive video and data solutions which help our customers connect more people in more places with the world’s most valuable content.
Our technology team enables broadcasters to reach more viewers on any screen; mobile network operators to expand into uncharted markets; peacekeepers to share real-time intelligence; passengers to work and play online; and communities in even the most remote places on Earth to access entertainment, knowledge, and opportunity.
Our sales team develops and maintains customer intimacy as well as strong customer relationships. We define and adopt new business models, forge new business ventures with customer partners and ultimately drive multi-functional internal teams to make the deal happen.
We do the extraordinary in space, to deliver amazing experiences everywhere on Earth. Because when the world is empowered with high-quality content and connectivity, billions of stories suddenly have infinite possibilities. So where do you want your story to go? Are you ready to join us?
About the Associate Program
- The Associate Program is intended to attract high potential candidates with good technical knowledge as well as strategic thinking and the desire to develop leadership competencies and provide you with a fast track to success within SES
- Preference for candidates with a strong technology background, a degree in engineering or MBA, and internship or first work experience in a relevant business context
- The Program starts in October 2022 and is split into Commercial track to be based in the US, Washington DC, and the Technology track being based in The Hague or Luxembourg. Each track consists of three 6-month rotations across different areas of the business in one of our main offices to provide you with a broad understanding of our business and enable your fast track to success within SES.
- There is at least one international rotation in the Associate Program. Rotations are selected respecting your individual background and interest as well as the business needs
- The primary goal of the Program is to transition you into a permanent position within SES at the end of the program, either in Technology or in Sales
Your profile – who we are looking for
- Recent graduates and up to five years relevant work experience in a high-tech and/or international environment
- A visible passion for sales and/or technology
- Innovative problem resolution, sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to translate complex challenges into pragmatic solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, presentation and communication skills in English – additional languages, ideally from emerging markets, are an important asset
- Flexibility, willingness to travel and geographical mobility
What’s in it for you?
- A responsible sales/technology role early in your career
- Opportunity to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic environment
- Join different teams to work on different fascinating strategic projects that drive business results.
- The chance to quickly build a global network of contacts across the organization
- Direct contact with and exposure to SES leaders
- Flexible working policy, competitive annual leave policy
- Bonus and equity plans, excellent healthcare coverage
SES is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.