View job on Handshake
Associate Program, Client Service – Asia International Team (Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin Fluency)
Location: New York
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge and power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues from 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
Client Service Associate Role
As a client service associate, you’ll have a clear focus on client service and revenue generation. You’ll be the connection point between our clients and industry experts. After initial training at our New Joiner Academy and on the desk, you’ll start fielding incoming briefs from the clients assigned to you. You’ll spend a large portion of your time on the phone and email, identifying the best experts to suit your clients’ needs. Once you’ve found the right expert, you’ll connect them with our clients across various formats (e.g., interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
- Understand client needs and the available expert pool for the project
- Source and engage experts using our internal database and external digital directories
- Match client briefs with the most relevant experts and appropriate interaction formats
- Schedule and manage all client-to-expert interactions
- Deliver an excellent client experience through fast, accurate recommendations and proactive follow-ups with them
Our fast-paced, two-year program is a fantastic springboard for ambitious graduates who want to embark on an accelerated commercial career. After two years, associates are eligible for manager promotion, providing them with leadership responsibilities over 2-5 people early in their career. After a further three years, they are eligible for promotion to vice president, entrusted with running a multi-million-dollar book of business. Our alumni go on to top graduate programs and top-tier employers worldwide.
- A bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurriculars
- No prior work experience is necessary, but relevant internships and other evidence of interest in business and a commercial career are desirable
- Alignment with our values: we look for driven, results-orientated, adaptable, humble and empathetic individuals
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. Employer will not sponsor work visas but will consider candidates with STEM/OPT eligibility
Compensation and benefits
- Average total first year compensation: $85,834 consisting of (i) $70,000 base salary; and (ii) $15,834 median commission based on performance
- 17 vacation days, 10 company holidays & business closure during winter holiday week
- Coverage for up to 90% of your medical premiums and 75% of your dental and vision insurance premiums
- 401(k) match – 4% of your total compensation matched dollar-for-dollar
- Option to WFH Thursday and Friday
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, corporate gym rates, iPhone and MacBook Pro for work