For more than 30 years, our Management Development Associate program has developed our future leaders. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
Joining Nestlé Purina as an Associate Production Manager in the Management Development Program means you’re joining our factory family at a management level to play a key role in providing support to Production Management that will help facilitate continuous cost reduction and process improvement efforts at the plant level. You will use computer-based technologies, statistical techniques, data analysis, and Nestle Industrial Performance tools. Your recommendations will impact efficiency, cost reduction, and waste reduction throughout the plant. Following from there, you’ll experience a unique breadth of work within your functional area and focus on becoming a domain expert at the factory you’re assigned to.
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the production path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Analyze plant floor data and provide feedback that will enable process improvements.
- Work with plant management to identify cost saving initiatives.
- Provide problem solving expertise by identifying root causes for problem areas and recommending solutions.
- Motivate and coach production teams to attain high levels of performance.
- Identify best practices and provide training to enable process improvements and reduce changeover times.
- Assist Operations Management in regard to supervisor and management of production areas as needed.
- Coordinate all activities with Maintenance, Engineering, and Quality Assurance to ensure that all goals are achieved.