ASSOCIATE OPERATIONS MANAGER – RELOCATION REQUIRED
SUNSHINE BOUQUET COMPANY
COMPENSATION | $70K-$80K plus $5K sign on bonus, PTO, Benefits, 401K Plan
EMPLOYMENT TYPE | Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
ABOUT US | Sunshine Bouquet Company is a leader in the US mass-market floral industry, with nearly $750 million in annual revenues. From growing and processing in Colombia and Ecuador, to packing and distribution throughout the US, we produce the highest quality, freshest floral products, with the service and dedication to exceed our customers’ expectations. With a dedicated global team of over 18,000 members, we continue to solidify our place as a key player in the future of the supermarket floral industry.
JOB SUMMARY | The Associate Operations Management training program is centered around hands-on learning in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Quality, Logistics, Product Development, Marketing & Design, Merchandising, Operations, Sourcing and Sales. During the learning process, trainees will be relied upon to implement new operational strategies, provide employee feedback, monitor productivity metrics, and contribute during peak holiday production periods. You will be learning about the industry from the ground up, and in the process, gain a deep understanding of warehouse management and international cold supply chains. The program will be based in Miami but may include stops at our facilities in Bogota, Quito, and various locations in the US. Sunshine offers a unique opportunity to “learn by doing” as you delve into every facet of the mass-market floral industry, from farm to shelf. Regardless of where your career path within Sunshine takes you, your operational training will serve as a solid foundation.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES | Associate Operations Manager requirements and responsibilities include the following:
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
- Interested in learning Spanish (some college Spanish or Bilingual preferred)
- Must have working proficiency with Microsoft Excel and entire Office suite.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and quick adaptability to changes.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and abroad, and be willing to relocate if needed.
- Above all, must be willing to learn all aspects of our operation.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS | A plus for candidate, but not required:
- Previous floral or Whole Sales industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required.
BENEFITS | Sunshine Bouquet offers the following benefits to employees, upon the completion of their 90-day probationary period:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance through CIGNA
- Basic life insurance policy (employer paid)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(K) retirement plan with company match
- Vacation time, personal time, and paid holidays