Associate Intern Program
Dore Partnership is a global specialist executive search firm. We help boards and corporate leaders build great companies by delivering exceptional talent and advice. Founded in 1997, and now with a team of ambitious professionals and offices in New York and London, the company serves clients in the financial services, technology, and data industries around the world.
We’re looking for interns to join our New York office this summer, on a structured program designed to give you hands on responsibility and exposure to our business from day one.
You’ll work closely with our search team, collaborating with them to understand key personnel/talent, strategies, and relevant technology and systems at target companies.
Your role will be in supporting in the successful execution of searches for our clients. Core responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth secondary research about industries, companies and individuals (incl. but not limited to research about performance, strategy and people moves) using LinkedIn, Bloomberg, periodicals, industry blogs and any other relevant research methods
- Creating or updating relevant research materials, including PowerPoint decks and market maps
- Preparing marketing materials
- Shadowing colleagues to understand our search process, including sourcing, referencing, and candidate assessment
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
What we’re looking for
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong academic attainment; on track to graduate with a GPA of 3.4 or above (or equivalent) Excellent attention to detail; someone who is known as a ‘perfectionist.’
- High energy and ambition, a can-do attitude
- Natural problem-solving capabilities, coupled with a strong desire to learn and research