View job on Handshake
Prepares work product for clients as directed by Managing Principal, Principal, Senior Manager, and Manager Associate with emphasis on preparation of complex Excel models.
Senior Manager, Manager, and Manager Associate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following list of essential duties and responsibilities is meant to be a representative, and not an exhaustive, list of job functions:
· Prepares client work product thoroughly for peer review. Work product includes, but is not limited to:
· Preparing cash flow feasibility analysis for the acquisition and/or disposition of real estate projects.
· Manipulates existing DPFG financial models, spreadsheets, and other documents as necessary to prepare client work product.
· Creates new financial models, spreadsheets, and other documents as necessary to prepare client work product.
· Preparing, planning, and implementing all necessary documents to establish and issue tax exempt bonds for special financing districts on new development projects.
· Preparing, planning, and implementing, all necessary documents to establish maintenance and/or service district(s) on new development projects.
· Preparing, planning, and implementing all necessary documents related to the appropriateness of development fees.
· Preparing, planning and implementing all necessary documents related to school district planning and financing.
· Preparing, planning, and implementing fiscal impact analysis on development projects.
· Preparing, planning, and implementing Public Facilities Financing Plans.
· Review and provide comments on legal agreements. Support deal structure and transaction negotiations with public agencies.
· Assist with litigation support matters. Assist with company/project turnaround strategies and workouts.
· Ability to define a problem and coordinate relevant expertise within a team environment.
· Performs other real estate consulting services as requested by supervisor or clients.
· Obtains data and other financial information to factually support analyses.
· Communicates with client as needed to obtain necessary information to prepare and complete client work product.
· Clearly understands job before beginning to prepare client work product to ensure maximum efficiency in preparing work product.
· Complies with all policies, procedures and quality control guidelines established by
· DPFG for the preparation of client work product.
· Asks necessary questions of peer reviewer and others that are knowledgeable to ensure that work product is on course.
· Conducts self in a professional and ethical manner in all DPFG business activities both on-site and off-site, as well as in dealings with clients, prospective clients, senior management, and staff.
· Expert in Excel and advanced cash flow modeling techniques.
· Continues to increase technical competency in existing and new practice areas.
· Associates are encouraged to advise Principals and Senior Managers regarding additional work that may be performed to better serve the clients’ business needs.
· Associates are expected to perform their job duties in an exemplary fashion, which frequently results in additional work from clients.
· Associates are expected to begin developing their client relations and business development skills.
Associates are encouraged to offer ideas that support the growth of the Team to which they are assigned, as well as DPFG as a whole.
Education and Experience:
· Undergraduate degree required, emphasis in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or Accounting preferred.
· Graduate degree helpful, but not required.
· Experience preparing cash flow models in Excel required.
· Experience with real estate engagements in a consulting or related environment is helpful.
· Experience with land development, entitlement, home building, civil engineering, or municipal finance is helpful.
Be prepared to complete an Excel skills assessment to evaluate knowledge of basic and
advanced Excel functions.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent Medical, Dental, Holiday, Vacation and Sick, Term Life, 401k and Disability Insurance.