View job on Handshake
The Associate Data Specialist will support all aspects of Data Management at endpoint, including data changes, verifications, data transfers, and data integrations with supporting documentation. The person in this role will work independently with minimal guidance from the Senior or Lead Data Specialist. The role requires interaction with internal study teams and occasionally with external end users and sponsors.
This role is based remotely.
- Drafts and executes quality SQL data scripts and queries for production data updates and reporting.
- Manages data change request aspects of the endpoint eDRS system.
- Reviews change requests for clarity, completeness, and impact.
- Collaborates with Client Services and customers as needed to ensure database updates are made in the spirit of the original request.
- Manages and continuously updates Data Management best practices.
- Reviews Data Management Plan Specification for quality, consistency and feasibility.
- Verifies database lock, project archives and the client-related documents.
- Collaborates with IT and implementation team to address Clinical application requests and/or changes to Clinical database systems.
- Participates in conference calls and/or meetings with external teams as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position will require weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and/or appropriate experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with SQL data management, preferably in the clinical trials industry.
- Proven experience utilizing SQL scripts, as well as creating complex queries and stored procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel expertise is preferred; SAS is a plus.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and SQL.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented production environment.
- Ability to identify and solve technical problems independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals, both internal and external.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Proactive team player enthusiastic with high work ethics.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.