View job on Handshake
At Cable One and our family of brands, we keep our customers and associates connected to what matters most. For our associates, that means: a thriving and rewarding career, respect for the communities where they live and work, a focus on health and wellness, an excellent work/life balance, and an open and inclusive workplace.
Cable One is looking for a talented Junior Corporate Development Analyst for its Corporate Development team.
The primary responsibility of the position within the Corporate Development (Mergers & Acquisitions) team is to support organizational growth through financial analysis and modeling, valuation, due diligence, and support activities for the Integration and Strategic Investments groups.
What you will do to contribute to the company’s success
- Review diligence data for potential businesses and prepare valuation analyses through the building of proforma P&Ls, forecasts, and investment model analysis, including identifying and evaluating any open items required to complete analyses.
- Develop presentation materials and other key transaction-related documentation for various levels of the organization to support corporate development activities.
- Assist with due diligence data room management to ensure timely review of documents provided by potential partners.
- Provide status reports to senior management regarding corporate development opportunities in process.
- Document key processes and support the buildout of the corporate development (acquisitions) playbook.
- Streamline existing processes and improve the efficiency of the business through simplifying processes and leveraging technology to eliminate manual work.
- Perform ad-hoc financial and operational analysis and reports as required.
- Perform research on the industry and asset-level trends.
- Develop understanding of value drivers in the internet service provider industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related field required.
- 0-2 years of relevant internship or work experience in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, top-tier tech corporate development teams, management consulting, or substantially equivalent experience.
- Process-oriented and highly organized, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple priorities.
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Committed: Values each and every customer, while working hard to keep their business and support our communities.
- Helpful: Delivers support in the ways that are most useful to our customers and addresses their needs with expertise, respect, and empathy.
- Proactive: Understand what our customers need, and actively works to make their relationship with use seamless, easy, and rewarding.
- Personal: Knows our customers well, and tailors our communications and interactions to address their needs and expectations.
Cable One and our family of brands appreciates the role our associates play to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans – start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and personal/sick days)
- 401(k) – 100% company match (match program starts after 1 year of service, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Group Legal plan with Identity Theft Protection
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 on 1st year)
- Up to seventy-five dollars a month towards cable and internet services
- Annual community support to various organizations across the U.S.
- Associate recognition & awards programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
We’re an Award-Winning Organization!
- 2022 Forbes’ “America’s Best Midsized Employers”
Diversity lies in the communities we serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success. Here at Cable One and our family of brands, we believe it is our individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that, when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. “Stronger Together” is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our associates live by, exemplify, and embody each and every day.
Cable One and our family of brands is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Cable One and our family of brands is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.