Accelalpha is a leader in solving critical business challenges through a unique combination of industry insight, technology depth and a world class team with an unmatched level of experience and domain expertise. We leverage our expertise in end-to-end enterprise solution implementation to help companies build integrated logistic capability, optimize sales processes, modernize their procurement processes and realize the benefits of the cloud. Our rigorous, result-oriented approach to developing solutions allows us to deliver tangible results in a shorter time frame. The result is a highly satisfied and 100% referenceable client base.
We are looking for Consultants to implement emerging Oracle Cloud technologies. This is a terrific opportunity for supply chain analysts or recent college graduates to join an established firm and learn from experienced consultants to become successful. You will learn best business practices cutting across domains and industries while working directly with our client’s Senior Executives. We always look to promote from within and rock stars can rise quickly.
You’ll get to learn and work across diverse industries, meet new people, build your network and enjoy traveling to new places.
- Design business processes and application configurations based on industry best practices.
- Interact with key end users and business owners to map standard application software to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis.
- Perform all implementation activities including design, configuration and testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required as this is a client facing role.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and business processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics or similar field.
Location: Dallas, Atlanta or Seattle
Travel: Travel to client’s sites required