Dx Analytics (formerly Mavens of London) is a digital research and strategy consulting team, born out of a unique combination of digital expertise gained at the forefront of online research, strategy, and activation for some of the world’s largest brands. Dx Analytics was formed from Mavens of London, a boutique digital consultancy acquired by Kantar in early 2020 to expand Kantar’s digital analytics & research expertise.
Dx Analytics’ work is truly global, across industries and continents. We distinguish ourselves by using search engine and social media data to provide insights into people and their behavior, translating this into online strategies that drive genuine business benefits.
Our role is to help brands understand how the digital landscape works, and what they can learn about their customers there, from trends in Google searches and Twitter conversations to the sales uplifts from new forms of digital media. Mining consumer data trails from social listening, eCommerce sites, reviews sites, forums, and blogs, Dx Analytics leverages the large-scale raw data of the internet, and uses it to map and understand the paths that brands should tread, feeding into marketing strategy, product innovation, and more.
We are looking for candidates with 0-2 years of relevant experience with intellectual curiosity, a pioneering mind-set, and an undaunted attitude, who want to make a genuine difference to our clients and the way things are done.
Associates play a key role in the delivery of projects across Dx Analytics’ portfolio of digital
measurement, research, and optimisation programs. They are responsible for the sourcing, extracting, and analyzing of digital data, translating qualitative and quantitative information into strategies for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end delivery of quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identifying insights that answer client questions and drive informed decision making
- Day to day communication with client stakeholders, including the presentation of data-driven outputs, to identify client needs and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Using novel software, including Dx Analytics’ own proprietary technology in Python, to identify and extract online datasets.
- Assisting Dx Analytics in the creation of whitepapers and showcase materials.
We don’t require any specific experience (we like training!), or even a particular set of skills (though if you have experience with and enjoy manipulating data, that would be great). We do need you to be clever, inquisitive, and care about the quality of your work.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong academic record (ideally with numeric experience), with a positive mix of extracurricular activities. Like all Mavens, you will be able to craft impactful insights from the synthesis and analysis of data.
Fluency in English is mandatory, and we consider fluency in other languages an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for learning, with a strong desire to broaden your knowledge across the digital landscape.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts clearly to both expert and non-expert audiences
- Experience manipulating large, complex datasets
- Ability to translate data into useful insights and engaging stories
- Skill in responding to open-ended, creative prompts/instructions
- Experience discussing data-driven recommendations with decision-makers