The Associate Consultant, Value & Access role is part of a continuum of development within Trinity, that reflects an individual’s progression towards developing a self-sustaining practice fueled by client-commitment, responsiveness, consistent over-delivery, and advisory excellence.
In the capacity of Associate Consultant on Trinity’s Value & Access team, you will be expected to:
• Prepare the team along all dimensions of engagement work in preparation for both internal and external interactions
• Conduct secondary research to inform initial hypotheses and eventual findings/recommendations
• Support the team from a therapeutic area / market dynamics knowledge leadership position, informing the team of environmental issues while having key resources on rapid recall as needs arise
• Conduct analyses involving sales value, volume, pricing, and other quantitative dimensions
• Prepare the team for all primary research interviews with KOLs, payers, and other knowledge authorities relevant to the engagement at hand
• Collate findings from primary research interviews in an organized, systematic fashion for easy review and interpretation by other team members
• Recruit relevant respondents for participation in primary research programs
• When appropriate and possible, conduct interviews with primary research respondents; and,
• Develop findings slides in PowerPoint that represent key learnings from primary and secondary research, as well as internal team analysis
Trinity is hiring across all practice areas, and candidates will be assigned to a practice area upon their start date. Candidates are welcome to express their interest in certain practice areas in their cover letter. Preferences will be taken into consideration but cannot be guaranteed.