Bridgepoint Consulting, an Addison Group company, is currently seeking Associate Implementation Consultants to join their Cloud Solutions Practice. Bridgepoint offers a unique employee value proposition. We offer employees the opportunity to serve clients in challenging roles, but also to meaningfully contribute to the growth of our own consulting practice.
The Associate Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the delivery of complex end-to-end NetSuite ERP implementations and business process improvements. Bridgepoint focuses on investor backed companies in the software, manufacturing, distribution and services industries. We deliver transformational projects through management consulting techniques enabling our clients to achieve operational excellence.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic learner with infinite curiosity who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a passion for leveraging technology to deliver smart, efficient solutions. You will work in our Austin, TX office. We have created a work environment specifically tailored to enabling Associates to build peer relationships, rapidly develop skills, deliver challenging work, and accelerate their careers.
Employees go through a nine-week training and onboarding program upon joining the team, and new employees are assigned a mentor.
Your onboarding will include:
- Business Processes and Business Analysis training
- NetSuite Product training
- Consulting and Soft Skills training
- Mock Implementation Capstone Project
YOUR EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
- A fun culture and integrated team environment. Culture is the number one thing we hire for. We truly enjoy working with each other and believe that if you are happy at work, this then flows to higher quality services for our clients. We also believe in many team activities to build camaraderie.
- Obtain a flexible “work/life” balance. At Bridgepoint, we believe in fostering a work environment that works best for its employees. Some people prefer to come into the office every day; others prefer to work remotely for part of a week. We support our employees finding the mix that works best for them.
- A collaborative team that works together to build implementation and design strategy. No employee will ever be put on an island by themselves, as every project includes multiple project team members. Our bi-weekly NetSuite Team knowledge sharing sessions also provides a platform to share experiences with the team on great solutions and application strategies that have been performed for our clients.
- You will constantly be challenged. No project is like one another. We have clients from a wide range of industries. Even companies that appear similar in nature have very different needs. Thus, this position provides an opportunity to continuously grow your professional and interpersonal capabilities and gain a better understanding of how successful organizations operate.
- Be a big fish in a small pond. Many of our team members have felt “lost” within a large organization, where their contributions are not always recognized. At Bridgepoint, this position provides the opportunity to have a big influence on the growth and success of the company.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities. Bridgepoint has unlimited training within NetSuite, and supports its employees completing a minimum number of training hours per year. Bridgepoint offers several career paths for employees to explore and a variety of trainings throughout the year.
Responsible for executing in all phases of the NetSuite software implementation process, including:
- Participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to document user stories
- Configure NetSuite software settings, and platform components to satisfy user stories
- Build financial reports and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
- Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from client’s existing database to NetSuite
- Establish test cases and support End to End and User Acceptance testing with client stakeholders.
- Create training/support materials, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Support the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
- Support the client following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
The following qualifications/background are desirable:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or other related disciplines, Required.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Previous experience working with enterprise applications is preferred, such as NetSuite, Intacct, INFOR, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Epicor (Note: Previous NetSuite Experience is not needed)
- Passionate about understanding and solving challenging problems
- Process-minded; enjoys getting on a whiteboard to draw out process flows
- Proficiency in Office Suite products, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to travel 25% on average throughout the year
- Competitive salary and benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Performance bonuses paid quarterly
- Employer 401K matching
- Flexible PTO and company holidays
- Addison Group Wellness Program
- Seasonal parties and events
- Employee Resource Groups
Please take a minute to fill out our survey. Thank you!