What is Siemens Advanta Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
Our Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our clients globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to operations strategy.
For consultants, our projects offer unparalleled management exposure, a real impact on strategy, fun teams, and a focus on professional development.
Who you’ll work with
Being based in one of our US locations, you will be part of the Siemens Advanta Consulting team. Our team is comprised of about 500 consultants and experts across the globe. Since we value in-person and office culture, residing in either Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA is desired.
In the US, our team of international and local talent is supporting to shape the future of the American market for Siemens and external clients, with a focus on data analytics, factory & supply chain management, R&D transformation, large scale business transformation & strategy, sustainability, and customer centricity. Join our dynamic, international, and growing team and discover where your talents could take you.
What you’ll be doing
You will support the Siemens business as well as external clients in building visions, strategies, and implementation plans to help bring digitalization to life. All our consulting projects are strategic in their nature and have technology at the core. As an Associate Consultant, you will be part of our project teams and support clients by doing the following:
- Develop problem statements and derive hypotheses
- Analyze and research markets and competitors, conduct expert interviews, and perform analytics to derive fact-based areas for improvement
- Derive cohesive corporate and business unit strategies, conduct cost-benefit analyses, and pave the way for implementation by developing business plans
- Synthesize findings into a holistic and convincing concept, determine recommendations, and define a seamless storyline framing critical choices management must make
- Choose a ‘contribution topic’, such as thought leadership (either industry or business function), recruiting, and onboarding, which offers you an opportunity to influence our team’s operations and culture besides your regular project work
- Travel up to 80% of your time to domestic and international client locations (varies based on project setting with hybrid being predominant mode of working)
What it takes
- Practical experience in consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up (ideally with a strategic, digital or operations focus) with outstanding performance in an intern or junior position
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university with a major and/or minor in Business, Economics, Engineering, or other applied or natural science disciplines
- Analytical, conceptual, and creative quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively (written and spoken) in English and preferably another language
- Record of leading teams and working collaboratively in academic or extracurricular settings
- Aptitude to foster a team-oriented environment, build rapport, and share knowledge with others
- Curiosity to deal with ambiguity and be challenged across various skillsets and industries
What we offer
- An assigned coach, project manager, and ‘buddy’ will all provide you feedback and support to help you develop in the direction that most interests you and advances your career
- Frequent mentoring and coaching by managers who are genuinely interested in your personal growth
- Two weeks of exceptional training per year held in international locations which give you the tools needed to succeed in your job and the opportunity to build a global professional network
- Access to subsidized corporate healthcare plans, 401k, and annual share matching programs, among other exceptional offerings
We understand this is likely your first full-time job out of college. Since we value in-person and office culture, residing in either Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA is desired. We want you to succeed at your job by challenging you, teaching you, and supporting you. Be excited to start your career with us, and we are just as excited to welcome you to our team. #LI-WK1
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.