View job on Handshake
Hop on the Rocket Ship: Texas’ Fastest Growing FinTech Startup 🚀
At HighRadius, we’re passionate about revolutionizing the Office of the CFO through the use of AI and Machine Learning. Our mission is simple: to help our clients all over the world unlock measurable business outcomes through our market-leading SaaS solution… but we can’t do it without you.
We’re looking for driven college graduates to grow with our client-facing Digital Transformation Consulting team. You’ll be an integral part of this collaborative, high-energy team, helping our clients design, configure and implement our solutions with some of the largest companies across the globe. If you’re looking for endless learning, career growth, and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a hyper-growth company that welcomes bold, blunt and diverse thinking, look no further than HighRadius.
Day in the Life of an Associate Consultant:
Every day, you’ll use analytical and critical thinking skills to:
- Engineer solutions that empower our customers to work more accurately and efficiently— the work that you do will have a direct, tangible impact on our clients and their ability to conduct business.
- Partner directly with customers in a variety of industries to design, configure, and implement our solutions in our client’s existing systems, helping automate complex financial processes.
- Work with a client-service team consisting of an experienced consultant, project manager, and program director on a daily basis.
- Travelling on-site (or virtually) to teach the client how to use our SaaS system and facilitate testing (up to 40% travel when safe to do so)
Note: This role is an entry-level position geared towards upcoming college graduates with an expected hire date of immediate start (if graduated) or summer 2022.
You will go through an eight-week structured training program designed specifically for Associate Functional Consultants, giving you the technical and business acumen you’ll need for a successful career in Consulting and beyond at HighRadius.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM or Management related fields preferred
- 3.2 GPA or higher
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to discuss business challenges and provide innovative solutions to Fortune 1000 clients
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
Life at HighRadius
We use creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services and products in the FinTech industry and have fun while doing it.
Collaborative & Casual Work Environment | Organizational Transparency | Weekly Social Events | Women’s Professional Development Committee
What’s in it for You? | Work Perks Beyond the Paycheck
Comprehensive Benefits + Competitive 401k + Paid Time Off + Onsite Gym + Growth Opportunities + A Challenging and Exciting Career at HighRadius
Process to Become a HighRadian:
- Screen: We want to learn more about you and your interest in HighRadius.
- Interview: You will meet with several different members of our team and learn more about what life is like as an Associate Functional Consultant.
- You’re a HighRadian!