We are looking for Associate Consultants to join our growing team in Houston and Chicago. The goals of the Associate Consultants are to provide customer engagement oversight, gathering business requirements, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff.
These individuals will drive impactful engagements by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the process changes, technical solution and platform.
- Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget collaborative engagements to our customers that provide continuous improvement via impactful solutions which result in highly reference-able accounts , and enable strong adoption, renewal and up-sell.
- Successfully plan, organize and manage all tasks, project decisions, escalations, and prioritization of an engagement to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes understanding how to gather detailed, relevant and accurate requirements, developing technical solutions to address client needs and tracking to long term customer objectives, resource allocation, success criteria and milestones.
- Build strong relationships within Morae, with customers of all roles and levels, and be the trusted expert on how to leverage legal technologies across their business using best practices.
- Provide project status reports/briefings to senior professional service managers as well as project stakeholders
- Configure legal technology systems per requirements
Preferred Experience :
- A BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent
· Experience with legal operations processes and supporting technologies is strongly preferred.
- Experience working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- Extensive Project Management experience
- In depth understanding of contract management/document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- Strong knowledge and experience with a variety of industry leading contract management platforms (Apttus, SpringCM, Salesforce, Ariba, Onit, Passport, or TeamConnect) preferred
- Experience implementing contracts management/workflow/BPM software/ECM software preferred
- Experience in mapping legal and business processes and requirements to technical requirements and planning and deploying contract management applications/solutions.
- Ability to write user stories, requirement documents, functional specifications, test cases and technical reports and procedures
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
- Experience with XML/Xpath or other structured data
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel and using these kinds of tools to communicate and explain complex concepts and programs
Morae Global Corporation provides end-to-end legal and compliance solutions to law departments, compliance teams and law firms. Morae’s team of experts is comprised of some of the most seasoned and knowledgeable professionals in the legal industry who are trusted to transform legal ecosystems worldwide.Using performance-based management consulting and technology-enabled information, discovery and on-demand legal services. Morae Global is redefining the business of law. Morae Global has offices around the globe, including in Abu Dhabi, Bangalore, Chicago, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Sydney, and Zurich. For more information about Morae Global’s end-to-end solutions for legal and compliance, visit www.moraeglobal.com.