There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
The Marketing Intelligence team has the vision to predict real time ROI to dynamically optimize our marketing programs and ultimately disrupt the aged B2B marketing analytics practices. Our mission is to build scalable solutions and models to enable Snowflake marketing to become the industry’s most insights-driven team. We are looking for talented candidates who can push the boundaries of our existing models and help us to design new state-of-the-art solutions to marketing data science problems that we can share with customers and partners. If you are passionate about using data science to solve real world problems and looking for a role that values your creativity and insights, we have a unique opportunity for you.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Paid, full-time internships in the heart of the software industry
- Post-internship career opportunities (i.e. return internship, FT role)
- Exposure to a fast-paced, fun and inclusive culture
- A chance to work with world-class experts on challenging projects
- Opportunity to provide meaningful contributions to a real system used by customers
- High level of access to supervisors (manager and mentor), detailed direction without micromanagement, feedback throughout your internship, and a final evaluation
- Stuff that matters: treated as a member of the Snowflake team, included in company meetings/activities, flexible hours, casual dress code, accommodations to work from home, swag and much more
- When return to office in effect, catered lunches, access to gaming consoles, recreational games, happy hours, company outings, and more
WHAT WE EXPECT :
- Currently enrolled in a PhD degree program in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc. and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience in developing machine learning models in Python or R
- Research in causal inference, potential outcomes, design of experiments, optimization, game theory, machine learning or related area
- Excellent communication skills to summarize insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication
- Experience working as a part of a team
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH:
- Lead the research of generalizing data science and machine learning solutions and explore the possibilities of developing industry gold standards
- Collaborate with a team of high-performing analytics and data science professionals to identify business opportunities, and develop algorithms and methodologies to address them
- Drive technical advances in lead scoring, marketing attribution, marketing qualified account scoring, and pipeline forecasting models
- Develop novel approaches to understanding customer journeys to improve the effectiveness of Snowflake’s marketing investments
- Conduct rigorous research focused on solving business problems with Snowflake that can be shared with our customers and partners
- Think creatively, proactively, and futuristically to identify new opportunities within Snowflake’s long term roadmap for data science
- Elevate the art of data science practiced at Snowflake
- Act as “customer zero” for Snowflake so we can continue to evolve an even more powerful, intuitive Snowflake product and demonstrations of our internal Snowflake on Snowflake utilization.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?