The Application Support Analyst will combine strong technical skills with business acumen and effective communication skills to produce data-driven solutions. The role requires an individual who has built end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions and is highly motivated to take the responsibility for Business Intelligence solutions from conception through to successful delivery. This individual will engage with multiple stakeholders within the organization to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with unparalleled attention to detail and accuracy.
- Build interactive and actionable reporting on top of non-structured data models and application data that helps in deriving meaningful business insights from large, complex datasets
- Supporting the full lifecycle from requirements analysis through design & development, and through release and support/maintenance phases
- Gather requirements and design reports/ for operations
- Support vendor and internally developed solutions with autonomy
- Provide continual improvement opportunities to meet business needs
- Azure application management
- Analyze and implement projects in compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws
Education/Training/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Operations Management.
Related Experience: One to four years of similar or related work experience
- Experience with Data Analysis and Visualization of Power BI Dashboards
- Experience with data integration of Power BI with Dynamics CRM, SQL Server, and Excel.
- Power BI Advanced capabilities, Dynamics CRM, Advanced Excel, SQL stored procedures and queries knowledge
- Additional Preferred: SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Microsoft Office Tools
- Legal capacity to comply with federally mandated requirements of the U.S. Export Control Laws
Astro Pak Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Astro Pak prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.