Seeking highly talented and motivated individuals to be trained as a healthcare expert and develop cutting edge healthcare applications to achieve high quality care and operational efficiency. No experience is required as on the job training is provided.
- Produce robust, modular, reusable, scalable, and maintainable code that comply with the industry standards.
- Recommend changes to improve systems configurations to improve workflow processes.
- Develop queries, stored procedures and other data mining techniques to assist in departmental needs.
- Design, implement, and manage complex data structures and analysis of systems.
- Apply industry-leading technical, clinical, and financial concepts and company policies in preparing analyses of high complexity.
- Data analysis, produce departmental and management reports, and work on special projects pertaining to the healthcare industry.
- M.S. degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- Knowledge of relational databases, primarily Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of system capability, design restrictions, and security requirements
- Knowledge of web-based transactional applications, healthcare-related application preferred but not necessary
- Basic understanding of Application Architecture, Object Oriented Design Patterns, and Software Development Life Cycle
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- GPA 3.5+ required (resume must disclose GPA)