View job on Handshake
About the Team
Workday’s Analytics & Reporting Consultants work on project teams to help Workday customers through implementation, with a focus on Workday’s reporting tools. This team ensures the customer’s successful deployments of Workday reports, dashboards and discovery tools. Analytics & Reporting Consultants will help manage the reporting deliverables associated within Workday deployment projects.
About the Role
- Become certified in Workday’s report writing and analysis tools
- Apply Workday’s deployment methodology to customer implementations and help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction with Workday’s products
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Travel up to 25% of the time
Generation Workday® Program
As a new graduate, you will start your future with Generation Workday®. The next generation of talent will further fuel Workday’s success. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest graduates to join Generation Workday®, a 12-month early career development program uniquely designed to develop our future leaders. The Generation Workday® Program is focused on supporting a successful university to career transition for emerging professionals who have graduated within the last 12 months.
Launch your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work, actively supports your career and places an emphasis on fun.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. You are an upcoming or recent university graduate within the last 12 months
- You understand data modeling concepts with an ability to manipulate data using business intelligence tools, data warehousing tools and/or SQL
- You can collaborate with diverse groups of people to gather and analyze customer business requirements
- You get excited to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive at problem-solving and making decisions, both as a teammate and independently
- You enjoy juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously