View job on Handshake
When you’ll start:
We’re currently looking for candidates to begin full-time work between January and April 2022.
Where you’ll work:
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere in the U.S. We also have offices in San Jose, CA; Santa Cruz, CA; and Denver, CO. You’re welcome to hang out in one of those places, work remotely 100%, or a mixture of the two!
What you’ll be doing:
What this job is not:
- This is not a “business analyst” position, so degrees such as business, accounting, or finance are not well-suited.
- This is not a “big data” job.
- This is not a consulting position—we do not analyze client data or make recommendations about their portfolios.
What you’ll work with:
Where you’ll work :
We have offices in San Jose, CA; Santa Cruz, CA; and Denver, CO. You’re welcome to hang out in one of those places, work remotely from somewhere else, or a mixture of the two!
Why a Career at Enrich?
Enrich works closely with our clients to do cool stuff.
Enrich provides analytic software tools that enable senior executives to make strategic decisions with confidence. We bring clarity to complex business environments fraught with uncertainty, and help generate insights that are translated into action. As an Analyst, you’ll work directly with clients to understand their challenges and develop custom analytics and visualizations to address them.
This isn’t a place for corporate drones.
Our philosophy is to hire good people and give them the autonomy to do great things. No one is looking over anyone else’s shoulder. No one is filling out TPS reports. We’re about creative solutions, trying things that haven’t been tried, and developing capabilities that others can’t.
Life’s too short to waste time on mean people.
The two most important characteristics we look for in candidates: “nice” and “smart”. We strive to create an informal work environment full of people who want to help each other succeed. We’re about smiles and collaboration, not dictating and yelling. The benefits we offer–from big things like great medical insurance to not-so-big things like sit/stand desks–are indicative of our belief in putting people first. We celebrate the successes and share the pain together. We truly are a team at Enrich, and we want you to join us.
We’re a company of quants, coming from fields such as engineering, math, programming, and physics. We think analytics–based on either big or small data–can drive better business decisions. (In that vein, some of us are quants with MBAs.) We build solutions that allow our customers to go where they thought was impossible.
- First and foremost, you’re looking for a great working environment and want to be part of a small, close-knit company.
- You have a BA or an MS in a quantitative discipline, and you were one of the best in your class. This is a very quantitative role, so degrees such as math, engineering, physics, and quantitative economics are good fits.
- You want to build analytic models to solve business problems, but you don’t want to be locked away in a room to do it.
- You want to work with high-level staff in our client organizations, and you want to be ready to do it in months, not years.
- You want an informal work environment on a day-to-day basis, but you can turn on the “professional” when working with clients.
- You like to teach others as well as learn from them, and you want to continually develop new skills.
- You’re eager to accept a great deal of responsibility and enjoy the autonomy that comes along with it.
- You will not require sponsorship to work in the U.S.
- You’re willing to travel up to 25% over a 3-month period, but are not looking to have to do that all the time.
- Experience building quantitative models (the more math the better!) in Excel or another modeling environment.
- Experience creating web pages using HTML/CSS.
About Enrich Consulting, Inc.
Who are we?
Enrich Consulting, Inc., provides web-based, analytic solutions to pharmaceutical/biotech, high-technology, and research industries. Our tools are based on our enterprise software platform, and are highly customized to the needs of each client. Our applications are primarily in R&D Portfolio Management, Sales Planning, and Capacity Management, and we also provide solutions to other unique challenges faced by our clients.
What do we offer?
– People you’re happy to see every day (don’t worry–you’ll meet them all before you come to work here, so you can decide for yourself)
– Competitive salary
– Bonus and profit-sharing
– Complete suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits–free if it’s just you and heavily subsidized if you’re covering others
– Zero-cost life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
– Subsidized gym membership
– 401(k) match with no vesting requirement
– Flexible work environment
– Emphasis on work/life balance