Who are we?
159 Solutions was founded in December 2013 to deliver a wide range of analytical solutions to life sciences clients. Sales and marketing teams are exposed to numerous data sets, but more data is not necessarily better. In fact, there is an inverse correlation between availability of data and quick decision making. With a strong focus on delivering analytical projects rooted in market expertise, we felt the need to elevate consulting solutions beyond existing approaches via thoughtful partnerships. In order to achieve this, we ensure that the solutions delivered through our projects include time from senior staff, who are activity involved in solving the business question.
Provides high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments typically require analysis and problem solving within an established framework.
• Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of client solutions.
• Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
• Under close supervision, performs quantitative or qualitative analyzes to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Assists in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor’s Degree Req
• 1-3 years of related experience Req
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace. Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.