Elevate is recruiting Analysts – CLM with excellent technology, operational strategy, data analytics, project management, and change management education, experience, and skills. As an Analyst – CLM at Elevate, you will help support strategic customer engagements for Fortune 500 law departments.
You will be customer facing from day one, working with industry leading customers to directly impact ROI and deliver transformational change. As part of a young and growing business, you will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of our Consulting practice and move
quickly within the organization.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Support end-to-end implementations of Contract Lifecycle Management technology solutions.
- Assess and define improvements for processes, content, people and technology for legal and business departments.
- Gather functional and technical requirements.
- Help design solutions for workflow, reports, integrations, and data migration.
- Use your strong project planning, analytical, issue identification, and problem solving skills to identify and support strategic improvement opportunities related to all aspects of Contracting Process Management.
- Support the design team during design workshops and create final Design Documentation used for customer acceptance.
- Discuss and make decisions relating to scope with the customer (missed scope, new scope, change in original scope).
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure accurate updates to schedules and detailed weekly status reports.
- Ensure configuration exit criteria and actual deliverables map to Design Documentation from the design phase.
- Work with senior customer leadership, lawyers, support staff and operational teams to bring transformational change and incremental improvements to their organizations.
- Contribute your unique background and experience to Elevate’s group of thought leaders and project managers.
- Own the day-to-day aspects of delivering world-class customer service and responsiveness.
- Support sales and help support the growth of Elevate’s consulting practice.
- Work as an ambassador for the company at all times, and for change in the industry more broadly.
- 0 – 1+ years’ experience with Contract Lifecycle Management technology implementation and process improvement for multiple CLM vendor offerings.
- Internship or other experience with contracts, finance/accounting or technology.
- Q2C/CPQ implementation experience a plus.
- Sourcing CLM implementation experience a plus.
- Exposure to non-CLM implementation projects a plus.
- Consulting experience cultivated in a consulting firm or other environment substantially similar to consulting.
Skills for Success
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent information gathering and advanced analytical skills.
- Reliable, meets deadlines, and anticipates problems.
- Takes personal ownership of self-improvement.
- Strong communicator, personable, and collaborative.
- Team player and natural at networking.
- Comfortable working autonomously often in highly ambiguous environments, while knowing when and how to delegate or escalate.
- High emotional intelligence, and the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new and multicultural environments.
- Demonstrated maturity and acumen for navigating business and professional environments.
- Exemplary emotional intelligence, ability to “read a room” and interact with sophisticated customers with confidence and knowledge.
- Comfortable presenting and responding to questions from an audience.
- High level proficiencies with MS Office and project management tools, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, MS Teams, and Visio.
- For recent graduates, knowledge of coding languages such as R, Python, C, or similar required.
- Process mapping training and/or certification and/or hands on experience desired.
- Experience working with Contract Lifecycle Management applications a strong plus.
- Experience working with back office and front office applications a strong plus.
- Experience working with legal department and/or law firm technologies a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in economics, finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or similar quantitative field.
- MBA or formal legal training, preferred but not essential.