The Global Client Group (GCG) is Dimensional’s distribution arm, comprising sales channels that target a diverse client set. By putting the client first, we strive to transform the way the world invests, and our solutions are a testament to the value provided to our clients. GCG is responsible for developing new business as well as managing current relationships with our global clients.
Analysts and Associates in GCG will support senior staff in business development and retention activities for a wide variety of clients, including Registered Investment Advisors, Broker Dealers, Banks, Institutions and Investment Consultants. With initiative and proven success, they will have the opportunity to work more closely with clients to perform more externally-facing tasks. They will gain an understanding of clients’ evolving needs, identify where we can add value and collaborate with other team members to provide a better investment experience.
- Develop and construct complex portfolio analysis for current Advisor clients and prospects
- Identify and discuss key findings of portfolio analyses to clients
- Deliver educational investment related webinars to Advisor clients
- Answer incoming client and prospect calls and provide answers and solutions to ad hoc investment questions and related client service
- Assist in the initial development of investment related marketing materials and charts
- Develop a robust understanding of Advisor business practices
- Develop a deep understanding of capital market research and application to portfolio management
- Bachelor’s degree required with a strong academic record
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry (including internships)
- Solid understanding of Dimensional’s investment philosophy
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work equally well in a team environment and independently
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel and Access) with the ability to learn programs as needed
- Intention to pursue outside investment-related education (e.g., MBA, CFA, CFP)
- Ability to successfully pass the Series 7 within the first 120 days of employment in order to interact with clients
Dimensional may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for newly hired employees. Currently, employees must be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to enter Dimensional’s office, subject to legally required accommodations.
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.