In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, a Kroll Business, you must formally apply via www.kroll.com
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps, a Kroll Business’s Fairness and Solvency Opinions practice provides independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees. They focus on providing transaction opinions. Hundreds of public corporations, financial sponsors and other growth companies have met their strategic goals through Duff & Phelps, a Kroll Business.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Analysts will act as Investment Banking (IB) generalists, working as a part of our Global Corporate Finance team on a variety of engagements. Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- Work directly with client senior management teams, board members and stakeholders throughout all phases of transaction advisory and execution, in both healthy and distressed situations
- Prepare financial models and analytical support for transaction opinion deal teams
- Present financial models and detailed analysis to support fairness and solvency opinions to senior professionals at Duff & Phelps during technical review meetings
- Perform company, industry, market and competitor research and due diligence
- Contribute to the development and communication of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail
- Analyzing credit agreements and related debt agreements to help senior management identify distressed/special situation opportunities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Accounting, Economics or Finance), Economics or other degree (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- Must be available to start between January 2022 and September 2022
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A critical, detail-oriented thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information and master new tasks quickly
- Excellent quantitative, writing and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- FINRA Series 79, 63 & 7 certification (either current or able to obtain)
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.