View job on Handshake
ANALYST, QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH
WHO WE ARE
Drumline is an independent, women-owned professional services firm that works at the intersection of data, analytics, technology, and marketing.
We’re an ensemble of tireless learners and creative problem-solvers focused on helping clients tackle tough problems, make smarter decisions, and generate incremental business value. How do we do that? By helping them get into a rhythm fueled by insights. This becomes an unstoppable force that moves them forward, every day.
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Dallas, we care deeply about cultivating an inclusive culture, promoting flexibility, and encouraging mutual respect for one another. We’re committed to the growth of our people, our clients, and our community.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Drumline is looking for an analyst to support our quantitative research practice. Our Quant Research Team is tasked with creating data where none exists to answer our clients’ most pertinent questions about their market and their customers.
You will be expected to blend the rigor of mathematics with the art of solving our clients’ questions. You will work with a team to design research to meet client needs, aid in the successful implementation of projects, analyze data, and report on findings. Your focus will be to explore and sift through data, identify key insights and the story the data is telling, and effectively communicate that story to the client.
As a quantitative research analyst, you will work cross-functionally with account/solution managers, strategists, and client stakeholders to provide analytical support and strategic insights. We are looking for a creative problem solver, who will ask smart questions and always want to know “why,” and will listen and communicate to clients and colleagues effectively and will consistently exhibit the grit necessary to provide timely, powerful insights and client delight.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design questionnaires, utilize research methodologies, and/or implement analytical techniques that will accomplish project objectives
- Analyze survey and consumer data to answer client questions and identify meaningful insights
- Present and deliver research and analyses to provide clients with a digestible overview of results, actionable insights, and recommendations
- Aid in developing resources, procedures, and training materials as our team grows
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Knowledge in quantitative/market research and survey methods
- Use of survey programming platforms (e.g., Sawtooth Lighthouse Studio, Qualtrics), data analysis and reporting software (e.g., Q Research Software, SPSS, Excel, Alteryx), presentation or visualization software (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote, Tableau)
- Ability to successfully communicate and implement critical and abstract solutions while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment that require high attention to detail and working both individually and with teammates
- Ability to present and visualize data and analyses effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow and improve the quantitative research practice within the Drumline
- Ability to work well with team members and clients
Additional qualifications and on-the-job learning opportunities
- Expert skills in Sawtooth Lighthouse Studio and Q Research Software
- Comprehension of complex business challenges and ability to effectively communicate proposed solutions in technical and non-technical language
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
WHY CHOOSE US
- Generous paid time off
- 401K with company matching program as well as profit sharing and annual bonus
- Strong company culture and teams that really care about the work they are doing
- Focus on career and personal development resulting in opportunities for growth
- Recently awarded one of the Best Places to Work by the Dallas Business Journal which determines winners based on direct employee feedback
- Encourages work/life balance with opportunities for both remote and in-office work environments
- Diverse set of clients with interesting challenges
- Excellent hard and soft benefits including strong health & dental coverage, company service days that give us a chance to give back together, and devoted time for deep work (e.g., Deep Work Wednesdays – no meetings after 2PM)