In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll. If you are interested in more than one city, you must apply to each city separately.
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As a market leader in providing illiquid portfolio pricing valuation, our Portfolio Valuation professionals assist clients in the valuation of alternative investments, specifically for securities and positions for which there are no “active market” quotations available. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Are you a risk taker that is open to change the way you are thinking about solving financial problems through consensus building and collaborating with others in a team environment? Then we want to talk to you about a Portfolio Valuation Analyst role.
Portfolio Valuation Analysts will provide a range of valuation advisory services specifically to the alternative investment community including private equity and hedge funds, business development companies, pensions and endowments, in connection with our assisting those clients with valuation issues surrounding their alternative investment positions.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Assisting team with Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Working with management with building and maintaining client relationships
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Attending relevant industry events to broaden your knowledge and experience within the alternative asset industry
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Must be available to start between January 2023 and September 2023
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
- Consensus driven and team focused with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Openness to change, attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
- Risk tolerant and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Applicants must complete the survey that will be sent to them once they have applied
Ready to get started? In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.