We are killing the game. and re-defining the private equity and hedge fund space with proprietary technology. Think Linked-In on steroids – www.gobuyside.com/signup.
Founder is a Stanford MBA, former Merrill Lynch M&A investment banker who has grown the platform for the last five years. Over 500 clients with potential to get to 10,000! Clients range from private equity firms like Blackstone, KKR, TPG Capital to companies like Expedia, Sony, Priceline.
We are looking for Economics majors who played sports in college. Ideally at least a 3.3 GPA but would prefer a 3.5. Apply to learn more – we want a small team of killers and are selectively looking to hire talent directly out of undergrad.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Outstanding computer and research skills
- Outgoing personality with a high-level of maturity and professionalism
- Self-motivation and a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Very resourceful and passionate about providing service to clients/candidates
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects and extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Hard working, team oriented and intellectually curious