Insurance Consulting Analyst
Location – Any
What we offer:
· EXL Consulting offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
· You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills – key aspects for personal and professional growth
· At EXL Consulting, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of RPA & Digital as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- Work as part of a project team of consultants onsite at the client engagement
- Observe and play an active role with client engagement via gathering and analyzing information, develop and communicate recommendations and have the opportunity to present results to client management
- Be a part of the implementation process of recommendations working with client team members.
- Participate in all stages of management consulting projects from proposal preparation to delivery of final results to the client
- Review and analyze data on business processes and identify areas of opportunity to implement insurance digital transformation solutions.
- Perform activity time studies, work decomposition analysis, statistical process analysis with large volumes of data and identify process redundancies.
- Conduct workshops with client SMEs to understand the end-to-end process while identifying any process pain points and the suitability of the process for automation, process reengineering, data analytics or right skilling.
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, statistics, economics or related field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement.
· 0-2 years’ experience with solid analytical skills and an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to work.