Job Title: Analyst I – Limited Term
Closing Date/Time: 9/26/2022 11:59 PM Pacific
Salary: $59,072.00 – $109,512.00 Annually
Job Type: Limited Duration
Location: Portland, OR
Bureau: Portland Bureau of Transportation
Persons appointed to limited term positions will be designated as limited duration employees whose appointment shall not exceed two (2) years except for the extension of grants or funding from outside sources.
Come Join the Portland Bureau of Transportation as an Analyst I. This position will serve as a key member of Employee Services team by researching, recommending, developing, updating and maintaining policies, procedures and processes for internal hiring actions and within all functions of the employee lifecycle phase.
What you’ll get to do:
- Add, update and maintain the PBOT webpage content pertaining to Employee Services Division policy, procedure, forms and documents
- Coordinate with the web page administrators to ensure consistency in format and language is maintained
- Collaborate with HR Analysts and Recruiters to obtain confidential applicant and employee demographic and recruitment data to build and maintain Bureau specific workforce databases and reports that support Racial Equity and Strategic Plan goals and objectives
- Build and maintain workforce and recruitment dashboards, report on trends and make operational recommendations
- Research and maintain recruitment outreach resource library
- And much more!
For more information or to apply for the job, please visit our website: