View job on Handshake
Works with Operation and Maintenance, Watershed Programs and Engineering and Construction staff in the planning, design, deployment and maintenance of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) related system solutions. Responsible for enhancing the District’s capabilities to manage the whole lifecycle of District assets. Utilizes the Geographic Information System (GIS) to complete complex geospatial and geostatistical analysis, performs data management and develops GIS tools and products, including but not limited to maps, apps, datasets, scripts and summary reports. Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required.
- Responsible for deploying and auditing Asset Management Standard Procedures, including controls and system enhanced Identifies opportunities to improve CMMS/GIS capabilities and utilization to better enhance District Asset Management principles and processes. Ensures that accurate levels of data integrity associated with Asset Management principles are correctly and consistently captured.
- Develops and implements improved methods in the tracking of maintenance, repair and replacement program Reviews asset usage, alternative products and other attributes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction. Utilize the system’s spatial analysis capability to better track maintenance and replacement program data.
- Analyzes trends to determine applicable intervention Utilizes data for problem identification and/or bottleneck recognition. Identifies risks/issues and makes recommendations on business and operational process improvements within the department and assists with the implementation.
- Develops field inspection workflows and performs asset related field inspections as needed to collect data to support the CMMS application.
- Supports and performs development, implementation, administration and maintenance of GIS applications. Responsible for analyses of the applications. Conducts complex geospatial and geostatistical analysis to support the District’s projects and programs.
- Provides technical expertise in GIS technology, which includes research, analysis, specification development, data management, report output and documentation control.
- Creates, analyzes, reports, converts and/or transfers data using industry‐standard or customized GIS/CMMS software tools. Utilizes problem analysis and problem‐solving skills, evaluating all possible alternatives and recommending best solutions/courses of action to meet organization, customer, project and/or program needs.
- Provides GIS‐related technical and analytical support as needed, including but not limited to, research, data management, map and application development and project progress tracking.
- Responsible for being a subject matter expert on CMMS and GIS resources in workgroups to assist their ability to successfully reach desired deliverables.
- Transforms performance metrics, KPI’s and other data into comprehensible formats, such as diagrams, workflows and flowcharts for District stakeholders.
- Creates, analyzes and presents various data, such as results, reports, findings, plans and recommendations to diverse audiences throughout the District.
- Develops and applies expertise in software utilities, such as CMMS, GIS, Microsoft Office to incorporate into the development of standard operating procedures and strategies.
- Trains staff in areas where CMMS and GIS activities are required.
Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Services, Engineering, Business
Administration or a closely related field.
– Candidate must possess two (2) years of experience in managing and analyzing asset data in areas of planning, corrective or continuous improvement initiatives and processes. Demonstrated experience in GIS is required.
– Experience leading people, projects and/or processes is preferred.
Pay Range: USD, Commensurate with Experience
$53,886 – $67,358