Franklin Advisory’s Analyst Fellow will have the opportunity to work with multiple investment groups, accelerators, and startups. The Analyst Fellow will help Franklin Advisory manage projects for existing clients, assist in helping bring in new clients, and have a role in the overall business development and process management of the firm.
Franklin Advisory is looking for a candidate to join our team full-time for a summer internship. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about startups and is comfortable working on a wide range of projects for clients in a variety of industries. We look for candidates with entrepreneurial drive, strong leadership skills, and creative problem-solving abilities. Additionally, Franklin Advisory will consider the candidate hired for continued work into the next semester as well as full-time employment upon graduation.
Our Analyst Fellows go on to work in top VC roles at firms like Revolution, Volition Capital, and Blackstone. Our Analyst Fellows have also gone on to roles at top consulting firms like McKinsey & Co., top tech firms like Google, and have started their own companies accepted into top accelerators like Mass Challenge.
Key Skills Include:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong business knowledge foundation
- Strategic thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Go-getter attitude
- Self-directed work ethic
- Marketing and design skills a plus
- Website design skills a plus
- Foundational excel knowledge
- Financial modeling a plus
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Interfacing with clients
- Assisting with project work
- Conducting research and due diligence
- Designing decks and presentations
- Conducting market analyses and providing recommendations